The Vande Voort family includes Shane, Megan, and Sullivan. This blog chronicles our family and the special moments and memories we make. Shane is the owner of Classic Aviation and manager of the Pella airport. Megan is a former special ed. teacher and now is a stay at home mommy. Sullivan (2yr)s is the cutest kid ever (yes, we're partial). His interests include the riding his trike, flying for pancakes with daddy, and watching Curious George and eating cheesy popcorn with daddy.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
My Silly Baby
The top picture is of my little Shawn Johnson wannabe. The bottom two pictures are how I found Sullivan today when I came back from checking his bath water. I love how he placed the stacking rings. Luckily I had a chance to grab the camera on both occasions. I hope they bring a smile to your face!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment